The Best Ways to Handle Big Data Sets in Rivery

Hello Everyone :hugs:,

Although I’ve just recently started using Rivery, I’m really thrilled with what it can do. But I’ve run into a little bit of a snag and would appreciate some guidance from more seasoned users.

I’m working on a project right now that requires me to handle and handle massive data sets. Numerous platforms, including as social networking, e-commerce, and CRM systems (customer relationship management systems) are the sources of the data. Gathering this data, transforming it, and finally loading into our data warehouses for analysis is my main objective.

Here are a few particular difficulties I’m having:

Volume of Data: We’re working with a significant amount of data, therefore performance and efficiency are issues for me. Exist any recommended methods or pointers for maximising Rivery’s gathering of information and load times? :thinking:

Data Transformation: Before putting the data into the warehouse, I must carry out intricate transformations on it. Which approaches to handling Rivery’s changes are the most successful ones? :thinking: Are there any particular Rivery features or capabilities that can aid to expedite this process? :thinking:

Error Handling: Occasionally, problems occur throughout the ETL process due to the enormity and complexity of the data. What are Rivery’s best practices for handling errors? :thinking: How can I program automated reactions or alerts to deal with these problems as soon as possible? :thinking:

Integration with Other technologies: For data analysis and visualisation, we make use of a number of additional technologies. To what extent does Rivery’s integration work with other tools such as Tableau, Power BI, or Looker, also known? :thinking: Any advice on how to properly set up these integrations? :thinking:

Any advice, suggestions, or resource that the community has to offer would be highly appreciated. Please also put me in the direction of any particular tutorials or documentation that you found useful.

Thank you :hugs: in advance.